Our experienced Brookville divorce lawyer is prepared to take on your divorce today. We understand that divorce can be an emotional time that is full of important decisions to make. Our knowledgeable legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for your divorce so you can transition into this new chapter in your life in peace. Schedule your initial consultation with our team today to begin this process. Contact our firm today to learn how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Brookville Divorce Lawyer?
You require a Brookville divorce lawyer who will advocate for the best possible outcome for your divorce. Our legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understands all that is at stake when facing a divorce. We are prepared to protect you and your future. Barrows Levy PLLC is confident in our ability to walk our clients through this stressful period in their life with confidence and skill. We will do everything in our power to attain a positive result on your behalf. Our legal team strives to provide each of our clients with peace of mind knowing their legal matters are in good hands. Hire a knowledgeable Brookville divorce lawyer today.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has decades of combined legal experience representing clients in Brookville and throughout New York City. Our legal team has experience handling a wide variety of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
Spouses who enter a contested divorce have a lot on the line including the following terms:
- Child Custody: Our firm has experience handling child custody matters. We understand how important these terms are to your family, especially when considering the best interest of your children. Our firm takes our duty as family law attorneys seriously when it comes to child custody agreements.
- Property Distribution: Our firm is prepared to handle your assets through property distribution. You require strong legal counsel through these terms.
- Child Support: You will likely require child support payments if you are the custodial parent. Our firm is prepared to help ensure that your child’s life is not hindered after your divorce is finalized.
- Alimony: You may require alimony if your spouse made more than you. Our firm is prepared to fight for your right to retain your standard of living.
Contact Our Brookville Divorce Lawyer
Our firm is prepared to assist you through your divorce, no matter the circumstances. It is important that you retain the services of an experienced Brookville divorce lawyer who has been assisting individuals in your situation for years. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation.