If you are facing a divorce, you require the assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable East Hills divorce lawyer who will walk you through each step of the legal process ahead. You can depend on our skilled and understanding legal team who will guide you through the process to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf. Contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your divorce.
Why Hire an East Hills Divorce Lawyer?
Our experienced divorce firm understands that divorce is a high-risk legal matter. We will handle your divorce with care, especially regarding sensitive matters such as assets and custody terms are on the line. Our firm has assisted many individuals through a divorce over the years. We are prepared to handle yours next.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, our experienced East Hills divorce lawyers have decades of combined legal experience representing clients through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
If you are facing a contested divorce, you may have a lot on the line including the following critical divorce terms:
- Child Custody: We take pride in helping our clients secure a child custody agreement that works best for them and their families. No parent should have to worry about whether they can spend time with their child after a divorce.
- Child Support: A divorced parent may require child support payments to maintain the financial means to raise their child after their divorce is finalized. Our firm will fight for you and your children to achieve these payments.
- Property Distribution: Our firm is prepared to protect your assets from the equitable distribution process at all costs. We understand how important property distribution is to everyone who is facing a divorce.
- Alimony: Spouses who were financially dependent during their marriage will often require alimony. Our firm will fight for your right to maintain your standard of living after your divorce.
Contact Our East Hills Divorce Lawyer
Our experienced East Hills divorce lawyer is prepared to walk you through this legal process to achieve the best possible outcome of your divorce so you can move on with this new chapter in your life in peace. We want each of our clients to find peace of mind knowing their legal matters are in good hands. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm.