Divorce is known to be one of the most complicated legal matters one may ever face in their lifetime, which is why you can not risk going through the process without a dedicated Jamaica divorce lawyer on your side. Continue reading and contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to discuss the details of your case and learn more about how our firm can help you.
Jamaica Divorce Lawyer | On Your Side
It is important that you understand that not just any attorney should be used to help out with such personal and complex divorce matters. Instead, you need an attorney on your side who has detailed experience handling divorce cases that will listen to your concerns, provide you with legal advice, and determine the best possible strategy to reach your most favorable outcome. Our legal team wants you to be able to move into this new stage in your life stress-free and confidently.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has years of experience advocating for clients in Jamaica through a range of family law matters. They are as follows:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Preparing for a Divorce | What You Should Know
Divorce can be a life-changing legal matter that will likely impact your future for years to come. That is why it is crucial that you plan for your divorce before the process starts. The best way to prepare for divorce includes the following:
- Divorce is individual and emotional. This is why it cannot be an unplanned decision. You must take the time to emotionally prepare before the process begins.
- Begin to prepare your financial documents before the proceedings begin to expedite the process. Prepare the following documents and more: bank statements, pay stubs, credit card statements, W2s, retirement assets, and tax returns.
- Get organized: create a financial plan, account for future expenses, and collect your documentation in a specific folder.
- Reach out to a trained Jamaica divorce lawyer who can help you through each step of the way.
Contact a Jamaica Divorce Lawyer
Our firm understands that divorce is far more than a legal matter. That is why our goal at Barrows Levy PLLC is to equip you for your divorce, help you to arise at a positive outcome, and ensure you are on the right track following the proceedings. If you would like to discuss your case and your options with our Jamaica divorce lawyer, contact Barrows Levy as soon as you can. We are just one call away.