Facing a divorce can be overwhelming and emotional, which is why it is important to retain the services of an understanding Merrick divorce lawyer. Our legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understands the importance of the final divorce agreement and all that is on the line for those going through divorce proceedings. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Merrick Divorce Lawyer?
Assets, custody terms, and many more important divorce matters are on the line in these high-risk legal matters. Our legal team’s primary goal is to guide our clients through the divorce process by advocating for their best interests. We want our clients to find peace of mind knowing their divorce matters are in responsible, understanding hands.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients in Elmont through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
The following critical terms of a divorce will be on the line for individuals who are facing a contested divorce:
- Alimony: You may require alimony or spousal support payments to retain your standard of living if your spouse made more than you in your marriage. Our legal team is prepared to preserve this standard of living on your behalf.
- Child Custody: We take our duty as family law attorneys seriously when it comes to child custody agreements and understand that these terms will affect not only the parents but the children significantly. We will fight for your family.
- Child Support: Custodial parents require child support payments to ensure their child’s life is not hindered by the divorce. We will help you to receive these payments as quickly as possible.
- Property Distribution: Equitable distribution does not always mean equal distribution. Our firm is prepared to fight for your hard-earned assets.
Contact Our Merrick Divorce Lawyer
If you are facing a divorce, our firm is here to assist you. We have helped countless clients such as yourself through these stressful times. We want you to move forward with this new chapter in your life with ease. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm.