Barrows Levy PLLC’s Muttontown divorce lawyer is prepared to assist you with your divorce when you are ready. Facing a divorce may mean that you have many concerns and goals on your mind. Our legal team understands the emotional and personal complexities that come with a divorce. This is why we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate, listen, and fight for our clients to achieve the best possible outcome for their future, their family, and their peace of mind. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.
Muttontown Divorce Lawyer | On Your Side
You should not hire just any attorney when you are facing a divorce. You deserve an attorney in your corner who has experience handling family law matters such as yours and is willing to consider your goals and concerns. Our experienced Muttontown divorce lawyer will join you on this journey. We want you to understand that we are on your team and want the best possible outcome for your divorce.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has many years of legal experience representing clients in Muttontown through a range of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Preparing for a Divorce | What You Should Know
Before your divorce proceedings even begin, there are a few steps you can take be prepare for the process ahead. Some of the best ways to prepare for your divorce include the following:
- Divorce is one of the most personal legal matters many will ever have to face. This is why it is important to be prepared mentally and emotionally before the process begins. You must be emotionally ready. Divorce should not be a spontaneous decision.
- Collect your financial documents prior to the process beginning to expedite the process. This should include bank statements, pay stubs, credit card statements, W2s, retirement assets, tax returns, and more.
- Get organized in all the ways you can: collect your documentation in a folder, begin accounting for future, expenses, create a financial plan, and more.
- Reach out to our experienced Muttontown divorce lawyer who will walk you through each step of the process ahead.
Contact a Muttontown Divorce Lawyer
Our Muttontown divorce lawyer at Barrows Levy PLLC understands that divorce may be the most complex legal matter you will ever have to face in your life. This is why we will prepare you before the divorce begins, walk you through each step of the process ahead, and work towards the best possible outcome on your behalf. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.