If you are facing a divorce, our experienced Old Brookville divorce lawyer understands that this may be the single most complicated legal matter you will ever face. With this in mind, we will advocate for you and your future through each step of the process ahead. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your upcoming divorce.
Old Brookville Divorce Lawyer | On Your Side
You cannot hire just any attorney when you are entering a divorce. You require the assistance of a compassionate and dedicated Old Brookville divorce lawyer who will listen to your concerns, work toward your goals, and help you to determine the best possible strategy to achieve a positive outcome. You should feel that you are your attorney’s number one priority.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has decades of legal experience representing clients in Old Brookville with a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Preparing for a Divorce | What You Should Know
Divorce can be a life-altering legal matter for many. The outcome of divorce has the possibility to shape both spouses’ futures. This is why it is so crucial that you prepare for your divorce before the proceedings begin. Some of the best ways to prepare for your divorce include the following:
- Prepare for your divorce by being emotionally ready. Divorce is often an emotional and complex process that will take up a lot of your time and energy. It is important that you are prepared emotionally to proceed by being emotionally strong the weeks months beforehand.
- Collect your financial documents before the proceedings begin. This should include bank statements, pay stubs, credit card statements, W2s, retirement assets, tax returns, and more. Be sure to fully disclose your assets. This can expedite the process.
- Be organized: Keep a folder of all documentation pertaining to your device. Account for future expenses. Create a financial plan.
- Retain the services of an experienced Old Brookville divorce lawyer who can assist you through each step of the process ahead.
Contact an Old Brookville Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is far more than a legal matter and our experienced legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understands this. Our team prides itself on our ability to prepare you for your divorce. We will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.