A divorce may be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. If you are currently thinking about divorce or are going through the divorce process, it is in your best interest to have a skilled attorney on your side through each step. Luckily, at Barrows Levy PLLC, you can count on a knowledgeable Springfield Gardens divorce lawyer to properly walk you through the legal process. Contact us today to learn more about how our firm can best help you.
Why Hire a Springfield Gardens Divorce Lawyer?
Divorce is usually a high-risk legal matter, because there are a number of things at stake, including assets, custody terms, and more. At Barrows Levy PLLC, our firm has represented countless individuals through the divorce process for years, and we are equipped to do the same for you.
Our Legal Services
Here at our firm, we have years of combined legal knowledge helping clients in Springfield Gardens through a number of different family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
If spouses are going through a contested divorce, they have a lot at risk, including the following:
- Alimony: Spouses who were financially reliant during their marriage usually need alimony to help them keep their standard of living once they are officially divorced. Our firm can help you obtain the alimony payments you need.
- Child Custody: Our firm can help you ensure a child custody arrangement that functions best for you and your family.
- Child Support: More frequently than not, a divorced parent will need child support payments so he or she can resume supplying care with the financial means needed to raise his or her child after a divorce. We understand how important it can be for a parent and their child to receive these payments, and we are ready to help you obtain them.
- Property Distribution: You likely have a number of different assets that you are unwilling to give up. Our firm is ready to protect those assets against the equitable distribution process.
Contact Our Springfield Gardens Divorce Lawyer
No matter where you are in the divorce process, you can depend on our firm to provide you with the legal representation and support you need during this time. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC as soon as possible to schedule your first meeting with our legal team. Our attorneys are on your side.