Itamar Levy Esq.
Itamar Levy is the founding member of Barrows Levy PLLC. Before focusing on matrimonial and family law, Mr. Levy has vast legal experience in corporate law, business law, estate planning, asset protection, business ventures, and real estate. Mr. Levy draws upon his knowledge of these many areas of law to maximize his clients’ goals. His considerable experience in analyzing various types of business transactions and valuations, commercial litigation experience, real estate matters, and estate planning allow Mr. Levy to maximize property divisions and settlements on behalf of his clients in matrimonial proceedings.
Mr. Levy practices in all areas of matrimonial law at the trial level, with a particular emphasis on complex contested divorce litigation. In addition to his divorce litigation experience, Mr. Levy represents clients in uncontested divorce matters, divorce mediation, orders of protection, and the negotiation of separation and pre-nuptial agreements. Mr. Levy is known as an aggressive advocate in all areas of family law, including, but not limited to, child custody, child support, visitation, grandparent, child neglect, CPS/ACS matters, mothers’ rights, fathers’ rights, relocation, and parental alienation.
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Trust & Estates
- Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions and Business Law
- General Counsel
- Personal Injury
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2012
- District Court of New Jersey, 2013
- B.S. Business Administration, Buffalo University; 2001
- Juris Doctor, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; 2012
Awards & Recognitions
- 2019 Top Attorney Award Winner for Accident & Injury – Attorney.com.
- 2020 Top Attorney Award Winner Estate Planning and Elder Law in Nassau County- Attorney.com
- 2020 Top Attorney Award Winner Estate Planning and Elder Law in Suffolk County- Attorney.com
- 2020 Top Attorney Award Winner Estate Planning and Elder Law in New York County- Attorney.com
- Client’s Choice Award 2020 – Avvo.com