Couples going through the divorce process need a Uniondale divorce lawyer they can depend on, as they have a lot on the line. Our firm is here to help. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Uniondale Divorce Lawyer?
Divorcing spouses have a lot at stake, and if you are currently getting a divorce, you cannot afford to simply hire just any attorney; you need a Uniondale divorce lawyer who truly cares about you and your family. You have just found that attorney.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients in Uniondale through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
When spouses are in contested divorces, the following terms will most likely play a critical role in their divorce proceedings:
- Alimony: When one spouse is financially dependent over the course of a marriage, he or she may be entitled to alimony, or spousal support, which is essentially regular financial payments that allows him or her to retain their standard of living in the absence of the former spouse’s paycheck.
- Child Custody: Child custody is among the most important divorce-related issues, as no parent wants to imagine being unable to raise their child and be a part of their lives. Our firm can fight for a custody agreement that puts your child’s best interests at the forefront.
- Child Support: Oftentimes, a divorced parent will require child support payments so he or she can continue to have the financial means to raise his or her child after a divorce. We understand how important it can be for a parent and their child to receive these payments, and we are ready to fight for your child as well.
- Property Distribution: Oftentimes in a divorce, the marital home, certain vehicles, retirement assets, and more are at stake. Our job is to ensure that you receive your rightful share.
Contact Our Uniondale Divorce Lawyer
We at Barrows Levy PLLC truly understand that the outcome of your divorce may affect you for months, or even years to come, and we are ready to do everything in our power to ensure that you and your family are protected after a divorce. Contact our firm to schedule your initial consultation today.