Divorce may be the single most complicated legal matter you may ever face, which is why you can not afford to proceed without a dedicated Bethpage divorce lawyer in your corner. Read on and contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with your upcoming divorce.
Bethpage Divorce Lawyer | On Your Side
You can’t hire just any attorney to assist you with such personal and complex divorce matters. You deserve to have an attorney on your side who has specific experience handling divorce who will listen to your concerns, provide you with legal advice, and determine the best possible strategy to achieve your goals. Our firm wants you to be able to transition into this new stage in your life with confidence and ease.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has decades of experience advocating for clients in Bethpage through a range of family law matters. They are as follows:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Preparing for a Divorce | What You Should Know
Divorce can be a life-altering legal matter that may impact your future for years to come. This is why it is critical that you prepare for your divorce before the process begins. The best ways to prepare for divorce are as follows:
- Divorce is personal and emotional. This is why it cannot be a spontaneous decision. You must take the time to emotionally prepare before the process begins.
- Begin to prepare your financial documents before the proceedings begin to expedite the process. Prepare the following documents and more: bank statements, pay stubs, credit card statements, W2s, retirement assets, and tax returns.
- Get organized: create a financial plan, account for future expenses, and collect your documentation in a specific folder.
- Reach out to our experienced Bethpage divorce lawyer who will assist you in the beginning steps of the process to ensure you are fully prepared to begin.
Contact a Bethpage Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is far more than a legal matter. This is why our goal at Barrows Levy PLLC is to prepare you for your divorce, help you to reach a positive outcome, and ensure you are on the right path following the proceedings. To learn more about how you can get started with our Bethpage divorce lawyer, contact Barrows Levy today.