Charles Martin Arnold, Esq.
Of CounselContact Charles
Charles Martin Arnold has been a practicing personal injury attorney in New York City for over 23 years. He has successfully handled thousands of cases involving all types of injury issues. Persistent and respected, he has served numerous clients who each sustained life-altering injuries and losses. He uses his litigation experience to guide them through the challenging process of obtaining the just compensation they are entitled to.
Through his caring approach, Charles (known as “Marty” among friends and some colleagues) instills in his clients a feeling of satisfaction and well-being. He ensures every client is heard, understood, respected and effectively represented. His drive and compassion for injury victims comes from first-hand experience of severe injury trauma and recovery after suffering serious injuries in an automobile accident as a teenager.
Charles’ advocacy and success speak quite loudly. He has achieved multiple multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients throughout his career. In addition, Charles was actively involved in successfully resolving two separate multi-million dollar claims stemming from the 51st Street crane collapse catastrophe in 2008, the worst construction accident in New York City’s recent history.
- Personal Injury/Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction and Workplace Accidents
- Premises Liability
- B.A., Politics and Administration of Justice,Magna Cum Laude, Salve Regina University
- Juris Doctor, Brooklyn Law School; 1995
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Organizations & Associations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA)
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Adjunct Professor, Pace Law School
- Irish American Bar Association
- Brehon Law Society
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- 2019 Independent Screening Panel for the Judiciary Committee of the New York County Democratic Committee for candidates for the New York State Supreme Court
Awards & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers 2015-2019
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys