Diana Szabo, Esq.
A seasoned transactional and litigation attorney, Ms. Szabo’s practice focuses on complex matrimonial and family law cases. With extensive negotiation skills and the ability to delicately handle sensitive matters that involve children, Ms. Szabo can address a variety of client needs. Ms. Szabo has experience in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Kings and New York County Family and Supreme Courts for matrimonial, family offense, neglect proceedings, child support, custody and visitation matters.
Since her admission to the New York State Bar, Ms. Szabo has represented 1000’s of clients bringing their matters to a satisfactory conclusion. Including cases that involved not only basic financial and family matters but entities, and extra familial matters as well.
In addition to her experience in the fields of matrimonial and family law, Ms. Szabo has been handling real estate, trusts and estates, corporate transactions and general litigation matters for over 17 years.
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Corporate Transactions and General Litigation
- A. Major – Psychology (concentration in Forensic Psychology). Minor – Sociology and Criminal Justice, St. Joseph’s College; 2003
- Juris Doctor, Union University Albany Law School; 2003
- Admitted to New York Bar; 2006
Memberships and Associations
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- REALTOR Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity