Diana Szabo, Esq.
A seasoned transactional and litigation attorney, Ms. Szabo’s practice focuses on complex estate planning matters, real estate and corporate transactions and matrimonial law. Ms. Szabo has been handling real estate matters for over 25 years, representing buyers, sellers and lenders in both commercial and residential transactions across the five boroughs and Long Island
Beginning her career in real estate as a salesperson in 1995, Ms. Szabo subsequently became a New York State licensed Real Estate Broker after her admission to the Second Department as an attorney 2006. Since her admission to the New York State Bar, Ms. Szabo has represented 1000’s of clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions either as a broker or attorney or as both simultaneously.
In addition to her experience in the field of real estate, Ms. Szabo has been handling trusts and estates, elder law and corporate transactions, matrimonial, and general litigation matters for over 15 years.
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Corporate Transactions and General Litigation
- A. Major – Psychology (concentration in Forensic Psychology). Minor – Sociology and Criminal Justice, St. Joseph’s College; 2003
- Juris Doctor, Union University Albany Law School; 2003
- Admitted to New York Bar; 2006
Memberships and Associations
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- REALTOR Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity