Joel Drucker, Esq.
Of CounselContact Joel
Joel Drucker has 40 years of experience as an attorney focusing on commercial and civil litigation in the Federal and State courts of New York and New Jersey. He serves Barrows Levy PLLC in an Of Counsel capacity.
Mr. Drucker graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1975 and from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1972. His extensive experience in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate and Administration, Elder Law, and General Litigation make him a valued asset to our firm.
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Administration
- Elder Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, 1972
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court, District of New Jersey
- Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association