Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, our Nassau County criminal defense lawyer represents clients charged with a wide variety of State and Federal crimes. Our trial-tested criminal defense attorneys routinely appear before the local courts across the State of New York, as well as the Federal District Courts of the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the District of Columbia, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. We understand that people who come to us are going through some of the most stressful times of their lives, and we want these individuals to know they do not have to work through these matters alone. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today so you can tell us your story.
Do I Need a Nassau County Criminal Defense Lawyer?
When someone faces criminal charges, they have a lot on the line, including their reputation, future, and years of their lives, as incarceration is frequently a possibility. Our firm is ready to fight your charges with everything we have in an effort to preserve your right to a free and productive future.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC offers legal representation to clients facing a wide array of criminal charges, including the following:
- Assault & Family Offenses: Whether you are charged with assault or a family offense, our attorneys regularly appear in criminal court, supreme court, and family court to protect our clients. If you were charged with an assault connected to your divorce or child custody matter, our experienced attorneys are here to help.
- Drug Crimes: We handle all types of drug cases, such as those involving the alleged possession, cultivation, sale, or trafficking of illegal substances. If you have been arrested for possessing or selling drugs, call us today.
- DWI: Our attorneys are experienced in handling driving while intoxicated (DWI) charges in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Whether you are accused of driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or both substances, we can help.
- Gun Crimes: We have extensive knowledge of state and federal law concerning the possession and sale of firearms and other weapons. As a result, we can provide you with a strong defense.
- Theft Crimes: Our skilled criminal defense attorneys handle a wide range of theft charges, such as alleged larceny, burglary, robbery, and various types of fraud.
- White-Collar Crimes: If you have been charged with a white-collar crime, we can provide you with high-quality defense, minimizing damage and protecting your freedom and career.
Contact Our Nassau County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Our objective is to provide the highest quality of legal representation and maintaining constant communication with our valued clients. If you have been arrested, accused of a crime, or you have reason to believe you are being investigated for a crime, we are here to help. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your free initial consultation with our firm.