It is unfortunate that divorce has become such a common practice in the world in recent years. If you are currently going through the divorce process, it is critical that you have an experienced attorney on your side each step of the way. Fortunately, you can rely on a knowledgeable Queens Village divorce lawyer here at Barrows Levy PLLC to properly take you through the legal process ahead. Contact us today to discuss the details of your case and your options.
Why Hire a Queens Village Divorce Lawyer?
Divorce is typically a high-risk legal matter, because assets, custody terms, and more are at stake. Our firm has helped countless individuals through the divorce process for years, and we are prepared to do the same for you.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have years of combined legal background representing clients in Queens Village through a wide variety of family law matters, including:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
In the event that spouses are going through a contested divorce, they have a lot at risk, including the following:
- Alimony: Spouses who were financially dependent during their marriage often need alimony to help them preserve their standard of living after getting divorced. Our firm is here to help you receive the alimony payments you need to move forward.
- Child Custody: No parent should have to worry about whether they can spend time with their child after a divorce. Our firm can help you secure a child custody arrangement that works best for you and your family.
- Child Support: More often than not, a divorced parent will need child support payments so he or she can resume providing care with the financial means required to raise his or her child after a divorce. We recognize how important it can be for a parent and their child to receive these payments, and we are ready to help you get these resources.
- Property Distribution: It is likely that you have a number of different assets that you are reluctant to give up. Our firm is here to guard those assets against the equitable distribution process.
Contact Our Queens Village Divorce Lawyer
If you are considering getting a divorce or you are ready to file, our firm can pick up wherever you are in the process and provide you with the legal representation you deserve. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation. We are on your side.