As a spouse who is facing a divorce, you require a Centerport divorce lawyer who you can depend on. There is a lot on the line when facing a divorce and our legal team understands this. We are here to help. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your upcoming divorce, no matter the circumstances.
Why Hire a Centerport Divorce Lawyer?
There is a lot at stake for divorcing spouses. If you are currently facing a divorce, you cannot afford to hire just any attorney. You deserve a Centerport divorce lawyer who understands the complexities that you may face. Our legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC truly cares for each of our clients and their families.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has decades of combined legal experience representing clients through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
In a contested divorce, the following terms will play a critical role in the divorce proceedings:
- Alimony: A spouse who is financially dependent over the course of a marriage may be entitled to alimony. Alimony is regular financial payments that allow this spouse to maintain their standard of living after a divorce.
- Child Custody: Child custody is one of the most important divorce matters. No parent wants to imagine being unable to raise their child. Our firm will fight for a custody agreement that puts your child’s best interests first.
- Child Support: In some cases, a parent will require child support payments so that they can continue to have the financial means to raise their child after a divorce. Our firm is prepared to fight for these payments and your family.
- Property Distribution: The marital home, vehicles, assets, and more may be at stake in a divorce. Our legal team will work to ensure that you receive your rightful share.
Contact Our Centerport Divorce Lawyer
Our Centerport divorce lawyer at Barrows Levy PLLC understands the weight that divorce terms will have on your future. We are prepared to do everything in our power to achieve the best possible outcome for your divorce and family law matters. Contact our firm to schedule your initial consultation today. We are looking forward to hearing from you.