Divorce is challenging for all parties involved, including children, which is why you need a compassionate Elmont divorce lawyer who understands the importance of your final divorce agreement. Our firm has helped countless clients through the divorce process for years, and we are ready to do the same for you. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Why Hire an Elmont Divorce Lawyer?
Divorce is often a high-risk legal matter, as assets, custody terms, and more are on the line. Our primary goal is effectively guiding you through the divorce process and advocating for your best interests every step of the way, and you will realize this from the moment you sit down with our firm.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients in Elmont through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
When spouses are in contested divorces, they have a lot on the line, including the following critical terms of their divorce:
- Alimony: In most marriages, one spouse makes more money than the other, and if you made less than your spouse, there is a very good chance that you will require alimony, or spousal support payments, to retain your standard of living. Our job is to preserve that standard of living.
- Child Custody: We believe that child custody agreements will not only impact the parents, but will also significantly impact the children involved, which is why we take our duty as family law attorneys very seriously when it comes to child custody agreements.
- Child Support: If you are the custodial parent, you most likely will require child support payments to ensure that your child’s life is not hindered after your divorce is finalized. We are here to help you receive those payments as swiftly as possible.
- Property Distribution: While marital assets are distributed equitably, it does not always mean equally. Our firm is ready to fight for your hard-earned assets.
Contact Our Elmont Divorce Lawyer
Whether you are thinking about getting a divorce or you are ready to file, our firm is here to help in any way we can. Do not make the mistake of hiring just any attorney–hire one who has been helping individuals in your situation for years. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm.