You require the assistance of a Great Neck divorce lawyer when facing a divorce. Our firm is prepared to assist you with your legal matters. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Great Neck Divorce Lawyer?
You cannot afford to proceed on your own when facing a divorce. You also can’t afford to simply hire just any attorney. You need a Great Necks divorce lawyer who cares about you and your future. Give our firm a call today to schedule your initial consultation to learn more about our services and how we can assist you and your family today. We are prepared to assist you when you are ready.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
The following terms will play a critical role in your upcoming divorce proceedings if you are facing a contested divorce:
- Property Distribution: There are many assets that are on the line in a contested divorce. The marital home, certain vehicles, retirement assets, and more may be at stake. With our assistance, we will ensure that you receive your rightful share.
- Child Custody: Our firm will fight for a custody agreement that maintains you, your child, and your family’s best interests. Child custody is among the most important divorce-related issues.
- Child Support: To maintain the financial means to raise their child after a divorce, oftentimes, a divorced parent will require child support payments. Our legal team understands how important it can be for a parent and their child to receive these payments.
- Alimony: Alimony refers to regular financial payments that allow a spouse to retain their standard of living in the absence of their former spouse’s financial aid.
Contact Our Great Neck Divorce Lawyer
The legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understand that a divorce’s outcome may impact individuals for years to come. We are prepared to do everything in our power to attain the best possible outcome for your divorce on your behalf. We want each of our clients to be protected after a divorce. Contact our firm to schedule your initial consultation today.