Facing a divorce may mean that you require the assistance of a Massapequa divorce lawyer who will do everything in their power to attain a positive result on your behalf. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.
Why Hire a Massapequa Divorce Lawyer?
You require the assistance of a divorce attorney who understands all that is at stake for individuals who are facing a divorce. You cannot afford to simply hire just any attorney. Our Massapequa divorce lawyer wants each of their clients to have successful divorce proceedings with a positive outcome.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients in Uniondale through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
It is important to understand the following terms when facing a contested divorce. These terms will likely play a critical role in your divorce proceedings:
- Child Custody: Our firm will fight for a custody agreement that puts your child’s best interest first. Child custody is among the most important divorce-related issues.
- Child Support: For a divorced partner to continue to have the means to raise their child after their divorce has been finalized, they will often require child support payments. Our firm understands how essential this is. We are prepared to fight for you and your child’s future.
- Alimony: When one spouse was financially dependent in their marriage, they may be seeking to receive alimony or spousal support. Alimony is financial payments that allow a former spouse to retain their standard of living after the divorce is final.
- Property Distribution: Our firm will fight for our clients to ensure they receive their rightful share when it comes to property distribution. Oftentimes in a divorce, the marital home, certain vehicles, retirement assets, and more are at stake.
Contact Our Massapequa Divorce Lawyer
Our experienced legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understands that the outcome of your divorce can impact your future for years to come. We will do everything in our power to ensure you and your family achieve a positive outcome for your divorce. To learn more about this process, contact our firm to schedule your initial consultation.