Our experienced Upper Brookville divorce lawyer is prepared to assist you if you are facing a divorce. Our legal team at Barrows levy PLLC is dedicated to providing for each of our clients. We want them to be able to transition into this new stage in their life with peace of mind, knowing their legal matters are in the right hands. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to learn more about our firm and how we can assist you, no matter the circumstances of your divorce.
Upper Brookville Divorce Lawyer | On Your Side
If you are entering a divorce, you do not need to proceed on your own. You require the assistance of a compassionate and skilled Upper Brookville divorce lawyer who is willing to listen to each of your concerns and goals. Our experienced legal team at Barrows Levy is prepared to walk with you through each step of the legal process ahead. We want you to feel that you are our attorney’s number one priority.
Our Legal Services
Barrows Levy PLLC has many years of legal experience representing clients in Upper Brookville with a wide range of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Preparing for a Divorce | What You Should Know
Divorce can alter and shape both spouses’ lives indefinitely. This is why it is so important for those facing divorce to be prepared before they dive into their proceedings. Some of the best ways to prepare for your divorce include the following:
- Divorce can be an emotional and personal legal matter that requires emotional strength and preparation. It is important that you use the time leading up to your divorce to prepare emotionally and mentally.
- To expedite the process, you should collect your financial documents before the process begins including bank statements, pay stubs, credit card statements, W2s, retirement assets, tax returns, and more. It is also important that you fully disclose your assets.
- Get organized! This may mean that you collect your documentation in a folder, begin accounting for future, expenses, create a financial plan, and more.
- Reach out to our experienced Upper Brookville divorce lawyer who will work to achieve the best possible outcome for your divorce.
Contact an Upper Brookville Divorce Lawyer
Our experienced legal team at Barrows Levy PLLC understands that divorce may be the most complex legal matter you will ever have to face. This is why our team prides itself on our ability to prepare you for a divorce and will walk you through the steps of the legal process to achieve a positive outcome. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.