There are few things more challenging in life than going through the divorce process, though unfortunately, a significant portion of the world’s population has to do so. If you are someone who is currently getting divorced, you can depend on a knowledgeable East Meadow divorce lawyer here at Barrows Levy PLLC to effectively guide you through the legal process ahead. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Why Hire an East Meadow Divorce Lawyer?
Divorce is often a high-risk legal matter, as assets, custody terms, and more are on the line. Our firm has assisted countless individuals through the divorce process for years, and we are ready to do the same for you.
Our Legal Services
Here at Barrows Levy PLLC, we have decades of combined legal experience representing clients in East Meadow through a wide array of family law matters, including the following:
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Contested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- High Net Worth Divorce
- LGBTQ Family Law
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution
- Uncontested Divorce
Critical Divorce Terms
When spouses are in contested divorces, they have a lot on the line, including the following:
- Alimony: Spouses who were financially dependent during their marriage often require alimony to help them maintain their standard of living after getting divorced. Our firm is here to help you receive the alimony payments you need.
- Child Custody: No parent should have to worry about whether they can spend time with, and parent, their child after a divorce. Our job is to help you secure a child custody agreement that works best for your family.
- Child Support: Oftentimes, a divorced parent will require child support payments so he or she can continue to have the financial means to raise his or her child after a divorce. We understand how important it can be for a parent and their child to receive these payments, and we are ready to fight for your child as well.
- Property Distribution: Chances are, you have various assets that you are unwilling to give up. Our firm is here to protect those assets from the equitable distribution process at all costs.
Contact Our East Meadow Divorce Lawyer
Whether you are thinking about getting a divorce or you are ready to file, our firm is here to help in any way we can. Contact Barrows Levy PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm.